Impact of Your Gift
For more than 40 years, Indian Health Center of Santa Clara Valley has relied on the generous support of donors who believe that all members of our community deserve access to quality healthcare. You can make a difference by helping us provide medical, dental, mental health, and community wellness services to our most vulnerable community members. Together, we can meet the needs of our community.
Your gift will directly support our mission – to ensure the survival and healing of American Indians/Alaska Natives and our community by providing high quality, comprehensive health care and wellness services. We honor donations of all sizes, from individuals, families, corporations, and foundations.
In Santa Clara County, our AI/AN community copes with higher rates of poverty and homelessness. Additionally,our AI/AN community faces higher rates of chronic diseases like heart disease and diabetes and higher mortality due to these preventable and treatable diseases. Some examples of how Indian Health Center will use your gift to address these disparities can be found below.
- Your gift of $50 can provide one month of gym access for a community member with heart disease, so that they can improve their heart health, reducing hospital visits.
- Your gift of $100 can provide one community member access to a nutrition counseling session with a Registered Dietitian to improve blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Your gift of $250 can provide an Elder’s Luncheon for 25 of our AI/AN elders, fostering a sense of belonging and collective wellness.
- Your gift of $500 will provide a year-long diabetes prevention program for an at-risk community member.
- Your gift of $1,000 can provide a year’s worth of diabetes case management home visits for an elder, increasing their ability to reach their treatment goals and reducing hospital visits.
How to Give
Please consider one of the following ways to contribute to the Indian Health Center of Santa Clara Valley. Any donation amount is graciously accepted! All gifts are tax deductible to the extent provided by law.(EIN: 94-2476242)
To make a secure one-time or monthly online credit card donation, click on this
Donate by Mail
To donate by mail, send a check payable to Indian Health Center to 1333 Meridian Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.
Donate by Phone
To donate by phone with your credit card, call our office at 408-445-3400 ext. 2860. We accept VISA and MasterCard.
A tribute gift can honor a special person in your life, commemorate a special occasion, or memorialize a person’s life and accomplishments to ensure a legacy that extends far into the future.We will send an acknowledgement of each gift to the honoree, or the family of the honoree.
Please check with your employer’s human resources department to see if your employer participates in a matching gift program, and then submit required paperwork to Indian Health Center, 1333 Meridian Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.
A legacy gift to is a planned future donation. You do not need to rewrite your will; a simple amendment (codicil) will do. The specific language to be included in your will or codicil should read: “I give, devise, and bequeath (indicate amount, proportionate share, remainder or specific property) to the Indian Health Center of Santa Clara Valley located in Santa Clara County, California, Federal Tax Identification Number: 94-2476242.”
- For more information on giving opportunities, please contact Vernon Medicine Cloud. Thank you for your generous support!