Does your food budget need a boost? Having trouble buying healthy foods?
WIC can help! Call us today!
Where is WIC?
• 1685 Westwood Dr., Suite 4 | San Jose, CA 95125
• 1642 East Capitol Expressway | San Jose, CA 95121
• 327 Moffett Blvd. Suite F | Mountain View, CA 94043
San Jose Site: Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, Thursday 8:00am to 7:00pm
Mt. View Site: Monday through Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm, Thursday 9:30am to 6:30pm
Silver Creek Site: Monday through Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm
What is WIC?
Healthy Foods and More!
• Monthly food checks to buy healthy foods at NO COST to you if you qualify.
• Infant formula for your baby if needed.
• Tips to help your family eat well and stay healthy.
• Nutrition classes online.
• Farmers' Market food checks.
• Social Service referrals such as Medi-Cal and TANF.
• Breastfeeding support and supplies.
• Help in finding medical and dental services.
Do I Qualify?
Did you know working families and those on unemployment may qualify for WIC?
If you receive Medi-Cal, TANF or SNAP services, you may qualify for WIC.
Migrant workers also may qualify for WIC and are encouraged to apply.
You qualify for WIC if you are:
• Pregnant or recently had a baby.
• Have an infant or child under the age of five.
• At or below the income guidelines using this table.
• Foster parent of a child under the age of five.
To determine eligibility for the WIC program.
Bilingual staff is available if needed for Spanish and Vietnamese speaking clients.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.