AI/AN Patient Relations
American Indian and Alaskan Native Patient Relations
Welcome to the Indian Health Center of Santa Clara Valley.
Call or E-mail me directly with your questions or feel free to leave me a message any time.
Please contact: Stephanie Reynolds - CEC (Certified Enrollment Counselor)
1333-C Meridian Ave.
San Jose, CA 95125
Phone: (408) 445-3400 ext. 2870
Cell: (408) 914-0735 | Fax: (408) 269-9273
Patient relations services can assist you in the following:
- Checking, cancelling or rescheduling appointments.
- Same day appointment availability or schedule future appointments.
- Help contacting or messaging our medical staff.
- Answer questions and give directions to any of our sites.
- Starting your family tree and becoming your own family historian.
- Contacting state and federal tribes.
- Resources in our local AI/AN community to assist you. Getting started with our Genealogy for American Indians/Alaskan Natives.
- Information upcoming events and powwows for the community.
- A Guide to Tracing American Indian & Alaska Native Ancestry
- BUREAU OF INDIAN AFFAIRS CERTIFICATE OF DEGREE OF INDIAN OR ALASKA NATIVE BLOOD INSTRUCTIONS
Empowering you to have a voice in your care!
- AI/AN - Patient Relation is here to assist you with questions & requests.
- Throughout your care, I will act on your behalf and make your needs a priority.
- I'm your personal liaison.
- Lets us show you the difference.
We would love to hear from you. When you come to visit our clinic, don't forget to complete our patient survey. You will have a chance to win a $30 gift card to Safeway.
Feel free to E-mail us directly with your questions or messages. Our doors open at 7:30 am Monday thru Saturday
Stephanie Reynolds (Rosebud Sioux Tribe)
Indian Health Center of Santa Clara Valley
1333 Meridian Avenue
San Jose, CA 95125
My Office Hours are from 8:00am - 5:00pm (Monday thru Friday)Phone: (408) 445-3400 Ext: 2870
Cell: (408) 914-0735
Fax: (408) 269-9273