Ways To Donate
Indian Health Center has continued to provide world-class care to the Native American/Alaskan Native community for 30 years now because of the support from people like yourself. Your donations allow our organization to help thousands of people a year and we thank you for that.
If you've never donated before, take a moment to look below at the many ways you can help. Donate what you can afford as every bit helps.
Because the Indian Health Center of Santa Clara Valley is a nonprofit organization, we rely on support from individuals, foundations and corporations to enable us to offer opportunities to provide health services for American Indians, Alaskan Natives and other uninsured or underinsured members of our community.
View our listing on GuideStar
Please consider one of the following ways to contribute to the Indian Health Center of Santa Clara Valley. Any donation amount is graciously accepted!
- To donate by mail, send a check, payable to Indian Health Center, and mail to us at 1333 Meridian Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.
- To donate by phone, call our office (408-445-3400 ext. 2860) to use your credit card. We can accept VISA and MasterCard.
- Honor special people or occasions with your gift. Honor a special person, celebrate an important occasion or holiday with a designated gift, or ask your friends to do so on your behalf. We will send an acknowledgement of each gift to the honoree.
- Matching gifts program: Please check with your employer’s human resources department to see if your employer participates in a matching gift program, and then submit required paperwork to Indian Health Center, 1333 Meridian Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.
- Make a bequest. You do not need to rewrite your will; a simple amendment (codicil) will do. The specific language to be included in your will or codicil should read: "I give, devise, and bequeath (indicate amount, proportionate share, remainder or specific property) to the Indian Health Center of Santa Clara Valley located in Santa Clara County, California, Federal Tax Identification Number: 94-2476242."
We are very grateful for the generous financial support we receive from our many contributors. Your gift is an important step in developing a health care services safety net for those most in need in our community. Your gift will support the core, ongoing programs and services of the Indian Health Center of Santa Clara Valley including:
- Medical Department offers general medicine (acute and chronic), prenatal and pediatric care, women's health, birth control, pregnancy testing, physicals for work and school, low cost immunizations, public health nursing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections.
- Dental Department offers all phases of general dentistry for children and adults, including, emergency care, exams, x-rays, cleaning, gum treatment, fillings, sealants, crowns, extractions, root canals therapy, cancer screenings, full and partial dentures, orthodontic screenings and referrals, bite splits and dental health education.
- Counseling Department offers case management services, mental health counseling, alcohol and other substance abuse counseling, recovery diversion groups, crisis intervention, assessments and evaluations, medication management, and linkages to residential programs.
- Community Wellness & Outreach offers no cost diabetes health education, health screenings, home visits, case management, injury prevention education, prenatal education,, HIV counseling and testing, native youth group, fitness program, transportation, and community health and wellness activities.
- Women, Infants and Children Nutrition Department (WIC) offers nutrition education and food vouchers for low-income women and children, providing healthy foods at no cost, nutrition counseling and breast feeding support. Medical nutrition counseling is also provided for controlling diabetes, blood pressure, cholesterol, and weight.
For more information on giving opportunities, please contact Vernon Medicine Cloud, Fund Developer, at (408) 445-3400 (ext. 2080) or by email at email@example.com. Thank you for you support!